Sunday, April 29, 2012

Urban Glam

This is the final project for my first sketching class. The assignment was to sketch a hotel suite in a style of our choosing. This is titled Urban Glam. I originally intended to have a Damask bedding and a Damask pattern in the ceiling of the seating are, but I lacked the skills at the time to sketch it. The Audrey Hepburn graphics shown are intended to be large panels that can be moved to open up or separate the two spaces. *The pictures of Audrey Hepburn and the picture on the wall in the seating area are based on work I found on the internet. They are not my original work and I make no claims to them. I simply used them for a student project. I would love to show sources, but these pieces have been misrepresented by so many other bloggers and sites I can not determine who the actual creators are, but I applaud them for their work.

No comments:

Post a Comment