Thursday, April 26, 2012

Greetings

Hello friends, curious former friends, and strangers alike! My name is Megan Summer and I am a future Imagineer. No I don't have any contracts or job offers, and Disney doesn't even know who I am yet, but I know I am destined to be a Disney Imagineer. I still have quite a bit to do before I am ready to attempt applying for the job, so I am inviting you to enjoy the journey with me. This blog will follow me on my journey through school, work, and whatever life decides to throw at me. Along the way I'll share things I find funny, cool, or even just plain weird. I'll also show you some of my artwork as I begin assembling a portfolio worthy enough to be considered by the Disney Imagineers.
Please bear with me as my writing skills are a bit rusty. I'm also a bit along on my journey already so we have some catching up to do. Hopefully I will get it all across to you in a logical, easy to read manner. Well here goes ~ Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment