Friday, May 18, 2012

So as I alluded to earlier my personal circumstances have changed quite a bit. I am moving back to the windy city, and will be starting completely over from scratch. I will need to find a new job, apartment, car....everything! It's kind of a bittersweet moment for me. It's hard to have to start over again, but I look forward to what lies next along life's journey. I have an idea for a job I would like to apply for. It would allow me to travel, would cover room and board, and would have something to do with Disney :-)   I don't want to say anything more in case it doesn't work out, but we'll see what happens. The next step is to finish moving and apply for a passport. Then I will put in an application/resume and hope for the best. Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment